The Eagle Ladies Club is OAK Foundation’s flagship programme targeting young ladies who are enrolled in the various tertiary institutions in Ghana. It is through the Eagles Ladies Club that we achieve our mission of enhancing professional and career prospects of young women. We also use this platform to grow women leaders.
The components of work activities delivered through the Eagle Ladies Clubs include:
- Professional & Career Development training, inclusive of job shadowing and internships
- Civic & Leadership training and activations, inclusive of sponsorship for student government roles
- Participation in volunteer activities, particularly serving as Coaches and Mentors of the PAM Girls Club members.
- Participation in local and international exchange programmes
- Participation in donor-funded leadership training programmes, e.g. YALI, COADY & GWSLP