AP OAK Company Limited is the private commercial arm of OAK Foundation which invests in and
operates agribusiness ventures for profit. The profits generated from AP OAKs farm ventures are used
to support OAK Foundations charitable activities.
Currently AP OAK operates the following agricultural and agribusiness ventures:
- – 100-acre Maize farm at Ejura, Ashanti Region
- – 20-hectare Rice farm at Asutsuare, Greater Accra Region
- – 5000 bird poultry farm at Funko-Ahanta, Western Region
- – Vegetable farm in Aburi, Eastern Region
- – Rental of mechanized farm equipment
AP OAK Company has other individual and institutional shareholders.